A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Do you have a Bible sharing group where you can share your reflections on the Word of God? - Daily Bible Reflections January 17,2015

THE POWER OF GOD’S
WORD
 
The word of God... penetrating even between soul and spirit, joints and marrow... – Hebrews 4:12
 
       If I were to make a wish list, at the very top would be that neighbors get together to share the Word of God in as many areas as possible in our parish. In 2009, we already had 31 Bible sharing groups. But as of this writing, we are down to 18 neighborhood cells. The mission of building as well as sustaining these cells is so challenging that it will take a lifetime to build and sustain them.
       I’m staking my life for this because I believe that the power of God’s Word can form people and transform neighborhoods, communities, towns, cities and the whole world.
       I have witnessed how relationships were revolutionized when a Bible sharing group started in their neighborhood. Now, they laugh about the times in the past when they got on each other’s nerves.
       The sharing builds communication among them. And communication is an art of loving. Imagine this replicated all over the parish. What a wonderful place this would be! Cristy Galang (cristy_cc@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Do you have a Bible sharing group where you can share your reflections on the Word of God?
 
Lord, please help me find time to read Your Word every day. I also pray for an open heart and spirit to share my reflections on Your Word, so that not only I, but others as well, may be blessed by what You teach me. Amen.
 
St. Anthony, abbot, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive