A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

“If you think you can do a thing or think that you can’t do it, you’re right.” (Henry Ford) - Daily Bible Reflections January 31,2015



IMPOSSIBLE IS
NOTHING

Faith is the realization of what is hoped for and evidence of things not seen. – Hebrews 11:1

       I have a 14-year-old special son named David who doesn’t take no for an answer. When you tell him it’s impossible, he’ll tell you how it can be done to make it possible. He challenges my creative juices when he asks for something. The things he likes are stuff you won’t find in the stores. Like the set at The Price Is Right, including the Big Wheel itself!
       For his 14th birthday, he told me he wanted Mario of the Mario Brothers fame to visit him. If not, he’d go to Italy and visit him instead. I tried to convince him that Mario was not a real person but he wouldn’t listen. I knew he was in for a disappointment. But when I shared this with some friends, one of them said she had a Mario costume! So David got his birthday wish — with me as Mario. (The things we do for our kids!)
       I guess that’s how we have to be with our God — having that confidence in His ability to answer us and not giving up when it seems impossible. Sometimes, we unknowingly insult our God by thinking that He can’t do this or won’t do that.
       By the way, David is visually impaired. All he can see is my ability to be his super-mom. Ronna Ledesma (ronna_ledesma@yahoo.com.ph)

Reflection: “If you think you can do a thing or think that you can’t do it, you’re right.” (Henry Ford)

Abba, I am put to shame by my son’s faith in me. May I have the same unwavering faith in You even if I don’t see my answered prayers yet.

St. John Bosco, priest, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive