A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

God has a great plan for your life, a destiny to fulfill... - Daily Bible Reflections October 18,2013


Feast of St. Luke, Evangelist

RELATIONSHIP EXPERT

 
But the Lord stood by me and gave me strength, so that through me the proclamation might be completed... – 2 Timothy 4:17
 
My toes curled as I read the description before my name. “Relationship expert.” Yikes! Was he referring to me? Bo Sanchez had asked me if I could join him as he launched his OneTrueLoveClub.com. It’s a website that provides support and lots of resources for the single person in search of his or her lifetime partner. Since the success of my first book, Confessions of an Impatient Bride, I knew that the Lord had called me to minister to single women. So I readily accepted Bo’s invitation.
       But I had to contest Bo’s write-up about me in the website. “Me? A relationship expert? I’m the one who gets into snags with my closest friends, remember?” I wrote him in an email.
       Bo simply replied, “The best of us learn the most from our mistakes.” Ay. There he goes again with his simple, cut-to-the-chase wisdom.
       When I think about it, that’s how God is with us. We’re not yet the expert that we’re described to be, but in His eyes, He already sees the finished product. As He pours out His grace upon us and as we respond, we are transformed from glory to glory into the very image of His Son. Rissa Singson-Kawpeng (justbreatherissa@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: God has a great plan for your life, a destiny to fulfill...Nothing will be able to keep you from becoming all that God created you to be. (Joel Osteen)
 
Jesus, teach me to cooperate with Your grace that I may grow into the person You’ve called me to be. Amen.
 
St. Luke, evangelist, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive