A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Are you a fan or a friend of God? - Daily Bible Reflections September 24,2013


ARE YOU A FAN OR A FRIEND?

 
 
“My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and act on it.” – Luke 8:21
 
I must confess that I was a Bo Sanchez fanatic years ago.
       I would buy all his books, recorded teachings and anything that would remind me of him.
       Don’t get me wrong. I don’t have any romantic feelings for him, neither am I his stalker. He just inspires me to be a better person. And I was just a fan... that’s all. Bo has played a vital role in my healing and life direction. He has shown me that I have the power to change and become the person God wants me to be.
       Through the years of being a fan, I eventually became his friend. Now I serve as a missionary for the Light of Jesus Family, the community that he founded.
       Today, Jesus reminds us that His true family and friends are the ones who obey the will of God. Yes, I have become a friend of Bo, but most of all, through him I have realized that I am a friend of God. JC Libiran (jclibiran@ymail.com)
 
Reflection: Are you a fan or a friend of God?
 
Jesus, today I celebrate our friendship.
 
St. Pacifico of San Severino, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive