A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Learn to Live a Fantasitic Life - Be Unstoppable

Be Unstoppable
I wonder why Jesus asked him that silly question.
Here’s the story. One day, Jesus saw a paralyzed man lying near the pool of Bethesda. The guy has been paralyzed for 38 years. Jesus asked him, “Would you like to get well?” (Read the full story in John 5:1-9)
       I find that…uh, rather strange. 
Why ask that question?
       The paralyzed man could have answered, “Helloooo… Is the sun hot? Is the Pope Catholic? Is Bo Sanchez handsome? Of course I want to get well. Goodness, are you blind, Jesus? Isn’t it pretty obvious? When you were a kid, I was already lying here. Before you were born, I was already lying here. I’ve been stuck here for 38 years. My gosh, why wouldn’t I want to get well?”
       But Jesus asked that question because he knew human nature. 
Let me shock you: Suffering people are ambivalent. Torn. Confused. Conflicted. Two-minded. 
Many sick people aren’t sure if they want to get well. Many poor people aren’t sure that they want to get rich. Many problematic people aren’t sure that they want all their problems to be solved. Many abused wives aren’t sure if they want to get rid of their abusive husbands.
       It’s crazy, but true. 
       How do you know if someone is ambivalent? If he gives excuses for not doing what he’s supposed to be doing.
       That’s what the paralyzed guy did. He said, “I can’t, sir, for I have no one to put me into the pool when the water bubbles up. Someone else always gets there ahead of me.” (The people there believed that the pool was miraculous.)
Believe me, I’ve heard the line, “I can’t…” a million times already. I hear it from suffering people who seemingly want to get out of their suffering—but don’t. After saying “I can’t…” they’ll give their excuses.
       Let me give you one example…
(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)
 
PS. Do You Want To Build Multiple Income Streams?  Join Me At My TrulyRich Financial Coaching Program on May 25 and 26 at Pasig, Metro Manila. Don’t be ambivalent. Be unstoppable. I want to teach more people to gain financial freedom. For more information, click on at the link below…
PS2. Learn about the Power of Intercession. Experience the Power of God in your life.  Discover your power to stand in the gap between God and your loved ones. Vita Monforte will give this Seminar on May 26, at 8am to 6pm, in Pasig. Learning Fee is supposed to be P700 per person, but because of generous sponsors who subsidize this seminar, it’s now only P200/person for the first 9 seats and P250/person for the remaining seats. To register, email beaconlightevents+seminar@gmail.com now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive