A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - May 17, 2012

‘USELESS’ TRANSFORMATION
 
“In just a little while I will be gone, and you won’t see me anymore. Then just a little while after that, you will see me again.” – John 16:16
 
Our dental convention had just finished. I had no need for the ID with the nice thick ribbon that we had to wear to gain entry into the venue.
You know how the hoarder in us always rears its ugly head when we’re about to throw away something? Well, this time I decided to be a creative hoarder. Such a useful, sturdy thing should not be put to waste!
So I snipped this and sewed that. I inverted the ribbon so only the unlabeled side would be exposed. I put this and I glued that and tah-dah! I made a ribbon lock for my yoga mat so that it wouldn’t unroll when I wasn’t using it. Now I could stop obsessing about buying the branded mat that comes with its own lock.
I guess that’s how God is with us. He never gives up on us no matter how useless we have become, or may have become a liability.
To Him, no one is beyond help. And that’s what grace is all about. We should have been thrown away and burned. But God said, “Wait — I can still transform that and make her useful.” Ronna Ledesma (ronnaledesma@email.com)
17
REFLECTION:
Even if the whole world gives up on us, God never will.
 
Thank You for Your mercy, thank You for Your grace. Thank You for Your Cross that’s made a way.
 
St. Paschal Baylon, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive