A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - May 10, 2012


A Meaningful Lifestyle
 
“I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete.” – John 15:11
 
When I visit the US, I would stay with relatives in their homes. Inevitably, I’d notice their garages full of all sorts of unused brand new items that are getting old. My relatives would tell me that they haven’t found the time to use them.
“The more people have, the more they want, and less time for leisure is left to enjoy what they have,” said a Christian article that I read.
How true.
Early in life, I guarded myself from falling into this similar situation where I would work hard so I could afford to buy lots of things. Also, I didn’t want to indulge in too much activity that would clutter my everyday life. I stuck to the more simple but meaningful things.
Later, I discovered that serving other people through a community was one of the most fulfilling activities of my life. And this fulfillment has brought unspeakable joy to my heart. Rolly España (rnespana@nwineskin.com)
10
REFLECTION:
Have you taken stock of your activities and your possessions lately? Are they meaningful?
 
Serving You and Your people has given more value to my life. Continue to use me for Your purpose, this I pray.
 
St. Damien of Molokai, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive