A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - May 04, 2012


A ROOM FOR TISAY
 
“My Father’s house has many rooms… I am going there to prepare a place for you…” – John 14:2
 
That Sunday night, my husband Ed and I attended a party and our son Paolo went for his gym workout. We all came home at past 11 p.m. and found Tisay, our one and only dog for the past 12 years, gasping for breath. Then limply, she wagged her tail once and breathed her last.
I was sobbing as I lighted a candle. I began to pray, “Our Father… Hail Mary...” and when I was saying, “Eternal rest grant unto her soul,” Paolo, his eyes red with tears, said, “Mommy, she has no soul.” And so in my mind I kind of asked God if I would ever see Tisay again. God promptly answered my question.
You see, the following day, I had to do this Didacheassignment. To my amazement, the readings were about God raising Jesus from death (Acts 13:30) and Jesus promising his disciples rooms for them in heaven (John 14:2).
Coincidence? Maybe God was assuring me that Tisay has a room in His house? What is sure though is that as Jesus promised, we humans have a place there. Now all we have to do is accept this wonderful gift. Cynthia Santiago (cusantiago@gmail.com)
4
REFLECTION:
Imagine Your room in heaven.
 
Lord, may I be worthy of Your sacrifice on the cross, that I may see You face to face in Your House.
 
Blessed Michael Giedroyc, pray for us.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive