A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

How A Detour Can Bring You To A Bigger Destiny


 
How A Detour Can Bring You To A Bigger Destiny

Haven’t you noticed?

The road to success isn’t a straight road. It has many twists, turns, and zigzags. With lots of detours.

Today, I’d like to talk about the Principle of Obliquity.  

Don’t be afraid of that word. What in the world is Obliquity?  Obliquity is the state of being oblique. (Are you sometimes blown away by my genius?)

Let me share with you how obliquity works: A Detour can bring you to a Bigger Destiny.

When it comes to Detours, the first guy that comes to my mind is Joseph…


(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)


PS. Learn How To Earn Through Larry Gamboa’s Real Estate System. My friend and Real Estate Mentor Larry Gamboa is giving a Seminar on how he buys foreclosed properties or properties from “motivated sellers” and turn them around into rental properties or quick sales. If you’re interested to learn his system, click here now!

PS2. Attention Singles: My friend Rissa found her one true love when she was 38 years old. I interviewed her and was very inspired. If you’re single, eavesdrop on my interview and be inspired too, click here now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive