A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

September 29, 2011
Feast of Sts. Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, Archangels

angelic protection

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon… – Revelation 12:7

I was badly shaken as our son, Peevee, together with the rest of the family, rushed me to the hospital. I felt so helpless and totally out of control as I plummeted down the stairway on a free fall, slamming against the long flight of steps. As in all accidents, it just happened so fast without warning. I fell headlong and crashed into the cemented landing below.
It was my first time to be in an ER and was immediately brought to the trauma room. I must have been in a state of shock because I didn’t feel any pain until I felt the sting of the anti-tetanus shots and the hydrogen peroxide that was generously poured on the deep wounds on my left arm that was bleeding and badly swollen.
My story could have had a different and tragic ending. But the X-ray and other tests yielded negative results. I came out of the fall unscathed except for the scar that now serves as a reminder of the Lord’s goodness.
I am deeply grateful to Him for giving me a guardian angel who shielded and protected me on that day of the accident. Mari Sison-Garcia (mari_sison_garcia@yahoo.com)
29
REFLECTION:
“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.” (Hebrews 13:2)

Lord, I thank You for assigning an angel to watch over me 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive