A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

September 4, 2011 SOUND THE ALARM “If I announce that an evil person is going to die but you do not warn him to change his ways so that he can save his life, then he will die, still a sinner, and I will hold you responsible for his death.” – Ezekiel: 33:8 I remember when the tragedy of the World Trade Center attack happened 10 years ago. The fire alarm set off but some of the workers stayed where they were until it was too late to leave. I realized how important it was to pay close attention when an alarm is sounded and to act promptly. When I was younger, my mom sternly admonished me when she found out I was in a bad relationship. It was painful to hear the truth and I struggled with it. But looking back now, I am truly grateful that she cared a lot for me to let me know that what I was doing was wrong. Today, I am happy and whole. I shudder to think how things would have turned out if I remained stubborn to her wise warning. How blessed are we if we have a loved one or a good friend who alerts us when we are entering a dangerous area and is honest with us when we sin. They are God’s angels who keep us safe from harm’s way. How more blessed if we become that loving friend.Marjorie Duterte (marjorie.travels@gmail.com) 4 REFLECTION: Who needs to hear the truth? Pray for him. Schedule a one-to-one. Father, help me to become my brother’s keeper. Make me brave to say Your truth gently but firmly that I may bring him back to You and that he may live. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive