A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Never question the Lord’s calling or choice. Who would have thought He’d choose a poor, young girl to be the mother of the Messiah? - Daily Bible Reflections December 23,2014


YES, YES, LORD!
 
All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant. – Psalm 25:10
 
       After almost three to four hours of travel, I approached the venue, Our Lady of Ransom Parish in Tarlac City. I felt all the more uneasy and nervous. Who wouldn’t be when I would be standing before 500 attendees from different prayer groups and places, with the Infant Jesus Catholic Community heading the event?
        Head Servant Bro. Nath Gomez invited me to give my life testimony after he had read my Didache reflections.
       At the venue, seeing the huge crowd gave me goose-bumps and made my stomach flutter. It was no joke to stand before them and share about my 23 years of incarceration at the Correctional Institution for Women.
       “There’s nothing like being separated from your loved ones — more so from your children, whom you can’t even touch or embrace when they are sick,” I shared as tears flowed down my cheeks. In the audience, many mothers were crying with me, too.
       I sometimes wonder why I’m often invited to share my testimony when there are others who are more deserving. But who am I to question His will? Yes, Lord, send me where You want me to go to do what You want me to do. Beth A. Corral (bethcorral_0330@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Never question the Lord’s calling or choice. Who would have thought He’d choose a poor, young girl to be the mother of the Messiah?
 
Use my life, Lord, to bless many others.
 
St. John of Kanty, priest, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive