A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

“He guides the humble in righteousness, and teaches the humble his way.” (Psalm 25:9) - Daily Bible Reflections December 15,2014


STOP TRYING,
START TRUSTING
 
Make known to me your ways, Lord; teach me your paths. Guide me by your fidelity and teach me, for you are God my savior... – Psalm 25:4-5
 
Have you ever felt like everything was just coming to you left and right all at the same time? When your to-do list seems never-ending and your pending box is piling up to the moon?
       Earlier this year, I had a week like that. I was swamped with so much to do for work and ministry and I felt like I was drowning in a sea of deadlines. To top it off, I even had a talk to prepare for that Sunday. I was overwhelmed, stressed and desperately trying to balance everything on my own. Then a Voice from above spoke to my heart. “Stop trying, start trusting.”
       Quickly, I realized that I was trying to do things my way and on my own ability. I was reminded not to rely on my own strength and understanding, but rather to trust and lean on God’s limitless ability. Thus, when I began to put my faith in Him rather than in myself, I felt a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. Eventually, the self-imposed pressure subsided and I was able to accomplish all my deliverables successfully. Mike Viñas (mikemichaelfcv@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: “He guides the humble in righteousness, and teaches the humble his way.” (Psalm 25:9)
 
Father, teach me to live by Your ways. Amen.
 
Blessed Mary Frances Schervier, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive