A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Like the Canaanite woman, God will grant you what you wish for because of your great faith - Daily Bible Reflections August 17,2014

WALKING IN FAITH
 
“O woman, great is your faith. Let it be done for you as you wish” – Matthew 15:28
 
       We got word that during the Habagat season, the rains had swept away our parcels of agricultural land. When I visited the area, I saw that the side of the mountain had eroded and our property had disappeared. It was a horrific sight. But my first response was to thank God that I had not yet built any structures on it and that no one was hurt.
       The developer was very apologetic, as well as defensive, when my husband and I met with him. But he was surprised that we showed no anxiety and instead offered him our understanding. He was probably relieved at our response and proposed to replace the lots. We were elated that the proposed lots had a panoramic view of Metro Manila. Our parcels of land were, in effect, upgraded from agricultural land to residential land and the value more than doubled!
       My faith produced a grateful heart. And grateful hearts are always rewarded so that we can thank God more for the blessings that are to come. Donna España (donna@homeliving.com.ph)
 
Reflection: Like the Canaanite woman, God will grant you what you wish for because of your great faith.
 
Lord, I trust that You are working miracles in my life, no matter what circumstances I face.
 
St. Joan of the Cross, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive