A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

“God is in the sadness and the laughter, in the bitter and the sweet. There is a divine purpose behind everything — and therefore a divine presence in everything.” (Neale Donald Walsch) - Daily Bible Reflections August 26,2014


GOD’S
ENCOURAGEMENT
 
May our Lord Jesus Christ himself… encourage your hearts and strengthen them in every good deed and word. – 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
 
       It was a trying week. I had problems at home and even bigger problems at work. It was the biggest battle I had faced in my life in many years. I couldn’t sleep at night. And during the day, I couldn’t help but fret over my future.
       It drove me to my knees. I implored God to intervene in a seemingly hopeless situation. I believed that even if the worst happened, God was working out His purposes to benefit me.
       It was easy to feel abandoned during a life crisis like that. But the Lord made His presence felt even more.
       On the way to Mass, it was raining hard but the downpour stopped just when I was about to step out of my car. I felt His favor upon me. His messages from Scripture were even more reassuring. “Of course, you get no credit for being patient if you are beaten for doing wrong. But if you suffer for doing good and endure it patiently, God is pleased with you” (1 Peter 2:20).
       During a dark and lonely time, the Lord Himself comforted me with His assuring presence and promises. You can’t beat encouragement like that. Rissa Singson-Kawpeng (justbreatherissa@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: “God is in the sadness and the laughter, in the bitter and the sweet. There is a divine purpose behind everything — and therefore a divine presence in everything.” (Neale Donald Walsch)
 
Lord, remind me that You are with me most especially during my darkest hours.
 
St. Joseph Calasanz, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive