A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Do you live your life with great joy or do you allow your day to pass by without giving your best? - Daily Bible Reflections August 19,2014


SO LORD, WHAT’S
NEXT?
 
Peter answered him, “We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?” – Matthew 19:27
 
       Peter’s question is close to my heart. It’s the same question I asked when I went full-time for the Light of Jesus Family.
         Before I said yes, I had a good career, good health benefits, the chance to work abroad, and many other opportunities. For me, that was everything.
       But when the Lord called me, I couldn’t help but say yes. As a missionary, God provided me with greater things in my life — like peace of mind that what I’m doing is what I’m called to do, being mentored by the best preachers, attending Christian conferences abroad, and more importantly, being used as God’s instrument to bless people. I feel that greater blessings are coming because I’m doing something I love.
       You may not be asked to resign from your job to follow God’s calling. You may never be called to go into full-time ministry. But whatever state you are in right now, do what you do best with greater purpose. You’ll be surprised that blessings will come chasing after you. Jan Carlo Silan (jan@makatifeast.com)
 
Reflection: Do you live your life with great joy or do you allow your day to pass by without giving your best?
 
Lord, give me the gift of wisdom to know my path. Bring me to greater heights as I carry out Your unique purpose for my life.
 
St. John Eudes, priest, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive