A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Are you having trouble making plans at the moment? Why don’t you start by lifting them up to God? - Daily Bible Reflections August 24,2014

OUTDONE
 
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! – Romans 11:33
 
       I love that God’s dreams for me are far bigger than the biggest dreams I have for myself. I always get excited when I finally understand the reason for a certain detour I had to take, or a certain roadblock I had to overcome. I always experience a light bulb moment and I go, “Ah! So that’s why that had to happen and why I didn’t end up having those.”
       Thank God for the depth of His wisdom and knowledge! He has already made contingency plans for us even before we make the mistakes, and He has already polished the very best of the plans we have for ourselves before we even begin putting them into action. We only know too well how our foolproof plans go wrong, but thankfully we have a God who’s waiting in the wings to solve our failures.
       It’s definitely my kind of being outdone! Ria Macasaet (ria.macasaet@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Are you having trouble making plans at the moment? Why don’t you start by lifting them up to God?
 
Thank You, Lord, for Your infinite wisdom that outdoes my finite own.
 
St. Bartholomew, Apostle, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive