A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - July 20, 2012


He’s Just Around The Corner
 
I have heard your prayer and seen your tears. I will heal you. – Isaiah 38:5
 
The sudden death of his wife devastated him, especially that he was left with a little girl who constantly looked for her mother. One night, while they were both trying to get some sleep, the little girl said, “Daddy, it’s so dark. I can’t see you, are you there?” The father replied, “Yes, baby, I’m here. Don’t worry. Daddy is right next to you and I’m not going anywhere. Now, try to get some sleep.”
There is no doubt that we live in a world of discord, one torn with disease and sickness, broken relationships, natural disasters, injustices and corrupt governments. But the trials and pressures of life, no matter how severe, are never an indication that God has forgotten us and doesn’t hear our cries.
No matter how dark our situation is, no matter how afflicted we may be, no matter how hopeless things appear, we must never lose hope. Our faith calls us to endure and to trust that our loving Father will never leave us and, that one day, He will bring us peace. Jane Gonzales-Rauch (mgr516@gmail.com)
20
REFLECTION:
When we are afflicted, regardless of the cause, we must see it as an opportunity to deepen our faith and trust even more in the Lord.
 
Dear Lord, heal my troubled heart and banish my fears. Lead me to a greater faith and trust in You. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
St. Apollinaris, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive