A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Do you feel God is calling you to walk in faith? Just take the first step. You’ll see Him soon - Daily Bible Reflections February 6,2015



YOU’LL SEE HIM SOON

“I will never forsake you or abandon you.” – Hebrews 13:5

       “Where are you? I can’t see you,” said my wife who was about to cross the street. I was in my car, circling the block while waiting for her to come out of the mall.
       When she called me to say she was done, I was on my way to the corner where I told her to meet me. I was giving her instructions over the phone, but a car was blocking her view of me. I gently reassured her, “Just keep walking. Don’t worry, I’m here. You’ll see me in a while.” When the car in front of me moved, she breathed a sigh of relief, “Ah, there you are.”
       A lot of times God asks us to obey first before we fully see or understand His plan. We are called to act in faith, knowing that He’s always there.
       When I first started my online business, I had no idea how it would go. I was so scared that it would fail. But God gently reassured me in my heart, “Just love your customers. Don’t worry, I’m with you.” And so I took a leap of faith. I acted in uncertainty, but also in trust. True enough, His faithfulness showed up. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.g@svrtv.com)

Reflection: Do you feel God is calling you to walk in faith? Just take the first step. You’ll see Him soon.

Lord, I know You’ve gone ahead of me. Guide my way.

Sts. Paul Miki and Companions, martyrs, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive