A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you…”– Matthew 7:7 - Daily Bible Reflections February 26,2015



THE AWESOME POWER
OF AS KING IN PRAYER

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you…”– Matthew 7:7

       At a seminar my wife and I attended, the speaker told us to write down our dreams. Dreaming is free anyway, so we wrote crazy things like a European trip, a pilgrimage to the Holy Land, establishing an orphanage, putting up a family business, and other outrageous fantasies.
       I was poor and jobless then. The company I worked for had just closed down. My wife was a full-time homemaker. So those dreams were really wild. But the speaker told us to pray about them daily and believe God had already granted them.
       That blew my mind. But obey the speaker’s instructions we did. And so we asked God — and asked again and again. Lo and behold, each and every one of those crazy dreams turned into reality. We were transformed from being blessed to becoming
blessers and mighty believers.
       Ours indeed is a big God and His blessings are limitless. We just have to ask, pray and persist in praying. So go ahead, ask God. Rey Ortega (reylindo.ortega@gmail.com)

Reflection: When you ask God for something huge and ambitious, do you pray timidly, doubting that you don’t deserve what you’re asking for? Or do you believe that God’s deepest desire is to make you happy and whole? Believe the latter.

Lord God, I love You and I know that You love me. I offer to You my dreams and I thank You in advance for granting them.

St. Porphyry of Gaza, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive