A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

What are the things you are grateful to see and hear? Thank God for them today - Daily Bible Reflections July 26,2013



Memorial of Sts. Joachim and Anne, parents of the Blessed Virgin Mary
 
SEEING LOUD AND CLEAR
 
“Blessed are your eyes, because they see, and your ears, because they hear.” – Matthew 13:16
 
Some of the best reasons to thank God for the gift of seeing and hearing:
       • Every night, before I go to bed, I take a few minutes to bask in awe and wonder at the beauty of the precious gift of my wife curled up beside me, already dozing off.
       • The sight of her walking towards the car when I pick her up from work at the end of the day stirs up a thrill in my heart. At that moment, I just can’t wait to embrace her.
       • The sparkle in her eyes brightens up my day.
       • On the days when things don’t seem to go my way, when the  down, her voice on the phone telling me she’s there for me gives me my second wind. I feel I can go on because my heart is filled with the reassurance of her believing in me.
       • That same voice starts my day off perfectly with the simple words, “I love you.”
       Through these images and sounds, God tells me He loves me — loud and clear. George Tolentino Gabriel (georg.svp@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: What are the things you are grateful to see and hear?  Thank God for them today.
 
Lord, may I never take Your everyday blessings for granted.
 
Sts. Joachim and Anne, parents of the Blessed Virgin Mary, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive