A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - July 7,2013


MY PERSONAL PURSUIT

 
From now on, let no one make troubles for me; for I bear the marks of Jesus on my body. – Galatians 6:17
 
Our house rests on the ridge of Mount Makiling where we watch birds freely flying in front of our house. One time, I saw two birds — one chasing after the other, over one tree, then another, and circling back several times tirelessly. All the while, the birds were happily chirping.
       In my mind, I likened the joyful bird chase in the way I pursue God through my apostolic work in the office. I am reminded of my personal mission to keep doing the right thing despite the opposition of my colleagues on how we earn money from our real estate dealings.
       Coincidentally, my Bible reading for this day is about the parable of the sums of money and the principle behind chasing after wealth. It made me resolve more firmly to be a witness to others on how my husband and I earn money.
       I thank God that I find consolation in doing what is right and following His precepts. Donna España (donna.espana@yahoo.com)
 
 
Reflection: He who kneels before God can stand before anyone. (Unknown)
 
Jesus, I thank You for Your cross and Your great love that saves me. May I always boast of what You have done for me.
 
Blessed Emmanuel Ruiz and Companions, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive