A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

On Fire - Daily Bible Reflections July 17,2013


ON FIRE!

 
He was surprised to see that the bush, though on fire, was not consumed. – Exodus 3:2
 
My depression seemed to get worse by the day. And no amount of money and success could shake me out of it. I mean, what else could I ask for? We were living a life that most people only dream of, so why did I feel so stressed out?
       Going back home to Manila seemed to be such a risky decision, but with God’s grace, it paid off. I was able to find myself again. I found my way back into God’s arms. I fell in love with my wife all over again. And the fire that was lost within me was re-ignited.
       Yes, I had been on fire before. I wanted more fame, more power and more money. But I didn’t realize that I was getting consumed by it until I got burned out.
       The fire that dwells in me now is a lot different — it has caused me to have more service, more love and more security.  And I guess, that’s why God’s fire is so unique. Because the more I get consumed by it, the more light I get to share to the world around me. Orange V. Garcia (orange_garcia@hotmail.com)
 
Reflection: What kind of fire are you lighting up in your life? Is it just for yourself? Or is it to become a channel of God’s light to others?
 
Lord, make me a channel of Your light. May Your fire continue to burn within me so I can share Your light to more people.
 
St. Francis Solano, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive