A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - July 11,2013


HEALTHFUL CLICHÉ

 
“But now do not be distressed, and do not reproach yourselves for having sold me here. It was really for the sake of saving lives that God sent me here ahead of you.” – Genesis 45:5
 
According to WebMD.com, research shows that forgiveness is beneficial to one’s health. It affects not just the emotional health of a person but also his or her physical well being. And if you couple “forgive” with “forget,” studies say that stress hormones will be reduced, your immune system will be strengthened and blood pressure may stabilize.
       Amazing? Yes, indeed! Easy? Uhmm… not really.
       My mom would usually tell me to always live out this Christian value of forgiveness. She would remind me of the importance of having a tranquil mind and a peaceful heart if I forgive others of whatever offense they have done against me.
       She would also remind me of forgetting after forgiving. Though this part seems to be more difficult to do, still she would insist on its significance to Christian living. Consequently, if we get the hang of doing it at all times, for sure, it will be easier for us to make it a part of our system. Analiza Obiasca (aobiasca_cute@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness. (Unknown)
 
Lord, teach me to be a forgiving person. Amen.                                  
 
St. Benedict, abbot, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive