A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - July 12,1013


ANOTHER CALL

 
“Behold, I am sending you out...” – Matthew 10:16
 
This is my second trip to Papua New Guinea.
       The first one was “Mission Accomplished.” I was able to help the Charismatic organization in the archdiocese for two years, and ended my trip with a big bang — a huge Pentecost celebration attended by Catholics from all over the archdiocese.
       I thought I was finished. But another call came: to set up The Feast in Port Moresby. There was literally no presence of the Light of Jesus Family in the city. I had to rely solely on the Lord to lead me.
       In July 2011, I had an audience with the archbishop and presented to him a letter from The Feast founder Bo Sanchez about our intention to set up a local community. The archbishop immediately approved it.
       Sometime in late August, I got a call from a “stranger” who traced me through my Didachereflection. We met, and he agreed to help build The Feast.
       From a group of four friends, we had grown to 55 by March 2012, with twice a month Feasts. By the time you read this, The Feast should be held weekly.
       Indeed, when God calls, He leads. The Bible says, “Do not be anxious... for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour” (Matthew 10:19). Danny Tariman (dtariman.loj@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Do you sense a calling? Listen to God’s Word and command for you today.
 
Here I am, Lord. Send me!
 
St. John Jones, priest and martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive