A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Your Life Is Like A Giant Jigsaw Puzzle

Your Life Is Like A Giant Jigsaw Puzzle
Below is the largest jigsaw puzzle in the world that’s commercially available. It has (gasp) 24 thousand pieces! 
You can buy it for P20,000. But I think you have to pay ME P20,000 to make this jigsaw puzzle! But I’ll finish it in 300 years.
Hear my message: Your past is like a giant jigsaw puzzle—and God is putting the pieces together to make a beautiful picture of your future.
But your special jigsaw puzzle has BILLIONS of pieces. And each event in your past is like one piece of the puzzle. 
Each piece makes no sense. On its own, it means nothing. It only means something if you put them together. Once you put them together, you say, “Aha!”
There are some pieces that are so dark, you’d wonder, “What use is this particular dark piece?” But each dark piece has a purpose. Without those dark pieces, the puzzle won’t be complete.
In the same way, your past also has dark pieces that you wish weren’t there. Tragedies. Sickness. Failure. Abandonment. Separation. Divorce. Abuse. But they’re there for a reason. They’re there to complete YOU.
 Today, I want you to see your past in a totally different way. And what made you grumble will now make you grateful. You’ll start thanking God for everything that has happened in your life—even for those dark pieces in your past…
(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)
 
PS. Sleep Better At Night. I meet a lot of people who have this nagging worry in their minds concerning their future. They ask, “Will I have enough money when I retire? When I grow old?” Friend, you don’t have to live with this worry.  Because of my guidance, thousands of people are now building their multimillion peso retirement fund by investing small amounts each month in the Stock Market. It’s your turn. Join me on September 22 so I can teach you how to do it. Yes, you can sleep better at night. I’ll give the seminar in Pasay City. Shift your financial future. For more information, click herenow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive