A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - September 7, 2012


FAITHFUL SERVANT
 
The one thing required of such a servant is that he be faithful to his master. – 1 Corinthians 4:2
 
In January 1991, I was invited by an officemate to join the weekly prayer meeting of the Light of Jesus Family held in our office. I went to the meeting every week but I often arrived late. Sometimes, just before the meeting ended.
Then I was assigned to the registration ministry. Miracle of miracles! Since then, I always arrived early to fulfill my responsibility.
As I continued attending the weekly prayer meetings, I volunteered to serve in every occasion possible. Through the years, I have served in different ministries — usher, greeter, facilitator, facilities, food, kids, intercessory, healing, liturgical, speaker, trainer, writing and media.
As I serve Him, I hold on to my favorite Bible verse in Colossians 3:23-24. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord and not for men. Since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Jesus Christ you are serving.”
At the end of my life, when I stand face to face with the Lord, I want to hear Him say to me, “Well done, my good and faithful servant. Come, share your master’s joy.” Meann Tee (meanntytee@yahoo.com)
 
REFLECTION:
How are you serving God?
 
Father, thank You for the gifts and talents You have given me. Help me use them to serve You and others, to bless You and others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Blessed Frederick Ozanam, pray for us.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive