A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - September 24, 2012


SEVEN LAST WORDS
 
“To anyone who has, more will be given.” – Luke 8:18
 
It’s an awesome feeling. I get a chance to reflect profoundly on Jesus’ passion every Good Friday from 12 to 3 p.m. at the Seven Last Words produced by Fr. Bel San Luis, SVD. While millions of Filipinos watch it live on ABS-CBN, I am right there by the altar of the church, serving as a commentator.
It has become my personal annual retreat listening to each SVD priest eloquently preach on the Lord’s agony as He died on the cross for all of us. I get touched by moving stories of conversion by different sharers and I’m swept away by the powerful singing of the chosen chorale.
Frankly, I am most surprised at how I ended up taking on this valuable role. I started quietly many years ago at the PCIBank chapel when I wanted to do more than just work as a First Vice President of the bank. From then on, this service to the Lord followed me everywhere I went — the Tektite chapel, our village, our community Bukas Loob Sa Diyos and finally, the Family TV Mass where I first met Fr. Bel.
Indeed, “to anyone who has, more will be given” (Luke 8:18). Mari Sison-Garcia(mari_sison_garcia @yahoo.com)
24
REFLECTION:
Make yourself available for God’s service and He will enlarge your territory.
 
Lord, give me the grace to be a trustworthy servant. Bless me and enlarge my territory.
 
St. Pacifico of San Severino, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive