A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - September 5, 2012


GOD MEETS YOU AT YOUR OWN LEVEL

As a matter of fact, my friends, I could not talk to you as I talk to people who have the Spirit; I had to talk to you as though you belonged to this world, as children in the Christian faith. – 1 Corinthians 3:1
Our company develops software applications on mobile phones for corporate use. Whenever I am in front of a potential customer, it’s almost automatic that I have to explain the details of the software we are proposing to them. These include all the technical jargon about the operating system, database, mode of connectivity, redundancy of power/Internet and the type of mobile phone.
But I take a different approach when my kids ask me about my work. I try my best to simplify my explanation. I just tell them that we put something in mobile phones so our customers can use it to help their company.
I believe that God also uses the same approach when He wants to give us a message. Sometimes He uses a Bible verse as we study Scripture. Other times, He allows a situation to happen and He knows we can learn from it. Or He may inspire a friend or a priest to give a good advice. God reaches out to us in the most effective way. His approach may be complex or simplistic, but one common thing is that He does it out of love for us. Alvin Fabella (alvinfabella@yahoo.com)
REFLECTION:
God wants to talk to you now. He wants to build a relationship with you. Open your heart and receive His message.
Jesus, I want to grow in my relationship with You. Allow my prayer time to further develop this relationship as I listen to Your message and Word.
Blessed Mother of Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive