A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Not Too Late To Change Your 2012

It’s Not Too Late To Change Your 2012
 
Can I tell you a crazy story?
Last Christmas, a mother and her little girl were shopping. And the crowd was extra thick. The mother sternly told her child, “Princess, no matter what happens, hold onto my skirt! I don’t want you to get lost.   Hold my skirt, you hear me?” The little girl said yes as she wrapped her little fingers tight onto her mother’s skirt.
          Two hours later, something happened: The girl got lost!
And the mother talked to the Security Guard. “Guard, have you seen a little girl holding a skirt?”
          Okay, that’s an old joke.
          But pretend you’re reading it for the first time.
I told you this story because there are people who look for the “skirt” of blessings. All they want are the blessings of God. That’s what they hold on to. That’s dangerous. Because one day, they’ll end up holding an empty skirt. 
Instead of looking for blessings, look for the Blesser. 
When you have the Blesser, the blessings will follow.
The most important decision you can make: Put God first.
 
Experience More…
 
          But when you put God first, He promises that all things will be added unto you.   I believe that God wants abundance for your life.
Learn how to gain financial freedom this year.
On August 11, 2012, I’m giving my powerful How To Be Truly Rich Seminar in Pasig.
By the way, I give this Seminar to companies at P8,000++ per person, but because I want to help more people, I give this Seminar to the public at the subsidized cost of P497 only. (Yes, that’s not a typo.) 
If you want financial freedom, click the link below:
 
 
May your dream come true,
 
Bo Sanchez
 
PS. Here’s my belief: A shift in your understanding will cause a major shift in your financial life. That’s what will happen when you attend my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar. To join, click the link below:
 
 
 
PS2. Not living in Manila? Sorry, but I don’t give this Seminar anywhere else. But there’s a solution. I’m personally inviting you to become an exclusive Gold Member of the TrulyRichClub—and I’ll send my seminar to you online.   For more information, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive