A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - June 30, 2012


HE UNDERSTANDS
 
“Just give the order, and my servant will get well.” – Matthew 8:8
 
We were hurrying to a community Sunday Mass when my old, reliable car just stopped. I immediately thought, we need a cab! In a split second, it was there. We were on time for the Mass and my car was fixed.
When I was an employee, and our rent was increasing at a higher rate than my regular salary increases, I asked myself, “How will I handle this?” The very next day my boss handed me a piece of yellow paper. It was a salary increase on top of my regular raise. I felt that God answered my question even if I had not consciously prayed about it.
I was in the US for a business trip and, in the middle of the night, I woke up. I got on my knees and responded to an urge to pray for my pregnant sister who was in the Philippines. Little did I know that she was in critical condition at that very moment while delivering her child. The Lord roused people to pray for her. Needless to say, she and her child came out safe from the ordeal.
Jesus dispenses no matter how big or small our situation may be. He gives upclose and from afar. He actually knows our needs before we ask Him. He understands! But there is one thing He wants us to realize. He responds to faith. Ariel Driz (adriz77@yahoo.com)
30
REFLECTION:
Do I respond to every situation in faith?
 
Lord Jesus, grant me the grace to look with eyes of faith in every situation I face. Amen.
 
The First Martyrs of the Church of Rome, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive