A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - June 29, 2012


Solemnity of Sts. Peter and Paul, Apostles
 
RESCUE!
 
“I know for certain that the Lord sent his angel and rescued me.” – Acts 12:11
 
It was past 10 o’clock in the evening. The city was almost asleep. Only a few cars were visible, even on major streets. I was driving home alone. From the top of a hill going down through narrow roads to a major street below, the way was a bit confusing: it was zigzagging, steep and had many crossroads.
As I drove further, the road became darker and darker. “I must be lost!” I uttered as fear crept into me.
I made a U-turn on a narrow road on the edge of a cliff. I had to make several maneuvers before I finally succeeded.
But I couldn’t find the way. I was trapped! I did another difficult U-turn on a narrow road. I felt so helpless and there were no other cars on the road. I prayed and waited.
Just when I was about to give up, a car came. The driver gave me directions but I was too scared to proceed. It was dark and I was unfamiliar with the place. Moments later, a pickup truck with a Filipino driver passed by. He not only gave me directions but led the way for me. I was able to drive home! Thank You, Lord, for guiding Mang Ernie to pass my way. He was an angel to me that night! Danny Tariman (danny@dtariman.com)
 
REFLECTION:
Have you been in a difficult situation with no one to helpyou? Call on the Lord!
 
Thank You, Lord, for giving me angels to help me. Cover us with Your protection all the time. Amen.
 
Sts. Peter and Paul, Apostles, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive