A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - July 17, 2012


THE DOCTOR IS IN
 
“If you want me to protect you, learn to believe what I say.” – Isaiah 7:9
 
My six-year-old daughter ran and tripped, scraping her right knee badly. She didn’t want anyone to touch it because it hurt so much. When I arrived home that night, the nanny told me that the wound still hadn’t been cleaned. She hid when I approached her because she didn’t want to show me the wound.
I asked her if she believed that I loved her very much. She nodded. I asked her if she thinks that I would do anything to hurt her. She shook her head. After assuring her some more, she finally let me clean and dress her wound. After I applied medicine and an adhesive strip, she felt better and was smiling again. Then she asked me coyly, “Can I call you Dr. Mommy?”
Many times we also trip and get hurt badly. But instead of going to God for help, we hide our wounds, hoping that it would heal on its own. But it doesn’t. Instead, it festers and gets worse until it spreads and infects the other areas of our life.
If we are hurt, there is only One who can make us feel better and make us whole again. Let’s lay at His feet all our problems and trust Him. He is not called Healer and Savior for nothing.  Ronna Ledesma (ronnaledesma@email.com)
17
REFLECTION:
God will never meet us halfway when we run to Him. He will meet us all the way the moment we take a step towards Him.
 
Lord, thank You for being my place of refuge when I am hurting.
 
St. Francis Solano, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive