A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

In what ways has God shown His consistent favor in your life? - Daily Bible Reflections September 27,2015

UNSTOPPABLE
 
They too had been on the list, but had not gone out to the tent… – Numbers 11:26
 
       After I got married, I reduced my service in The Feast, our weekly prayer meeting. I focused on my transition to being a wife and moved to a home far from the venue, which made it a challenge to attend evening activities.
       When I discovered I was pregnant, the nights serving at The Feast remained limited as I refrained from being out late. I managed to serve virtually instead, through prayer — via the intercessory ministry e-group.
       I felt guilty for not being able to attend The Feast regularly, and my silly mind wondered if I might not receive God’s blessing because I was not there.
       God had shown His In what ways has God shown His consistent favor in your life?
 
Lord, always remind me that wherever I am, whatever my circumstance, nothing can stop You from blessing me.
 
St. Vincent de Paul, priest, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive