A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

How will you spend your day today? - Daily Bible Reflections September 7,2015


EACH DAY COUNTS
 
“I ask you, is it lawful to do good on the Sabbath rather than to do evil, to save life rather than to destroy it?” – Luke 6:9
 
       Three days from now, I will celebrate my 40th birthday. It feels that the years just passed by so quickly. Years that I have taken for granted. And come to think of it, 40 years is around 14,600 days.
       What if for the next 40 years or 14,600 days of my life, I make each day count?
       To do good rather than to do evil? To save a life rather than to destroy it?
       Steve Jobs, during his last days, treated each day as an opportunity to create positive change in his life and in the world.
       Part of his morning routine was looking at the mirror and asking the question: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer was “no” for too many days in a row, he knew he needed to change something.
       So, what if I do the same for each day of my remaining 14,600 days?
       What if I really make my days count?
       To bless more.
       To give more.
       To love more. Orange Garcia (orange_garcia@hotmail.com)
 
Reflection: How will you spend your day today?
 
Lord, give me the grace to make my day count.
 
Blessed Frederick Ozanam, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive