A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

What area of your life is still in progress? How will you keep moving on? - Daily Bible Reflections July 12,2015

FIRST PUBLISHED BOOK
 
In him we were also chosen, destined in accord with the purpose of the One who accomplishes all things according to the intention of his will. – Ephesians 1:11
 
       I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was holding a copy of my first book, Byahe ni Juan: Life Lessons I Learned from Riding a Jeepney. (Shameless plug: It’s available in all bookstores nationwide and at www. kerygmabooks.com.)
        I’ve always dreamed of writing this book for the past two years. Even before I became a book author, I was already a book collector. Over the past several years, I’ve built up my own little library. (No wonder my surname sounds like “librarian.”)
       But I didn’t always like books. I was already in college when my perspective about books changed. In short, I am a work-in-progress when it comes to my growth and development. From being a reader, now I am an author and writer.
       Likewise, God allows us to go through this journey called life and He continues to work in us. He will never give up on us until we become the person He wants us to be. JC Libiran (jclibiran@ymail.com)
 
Reflection: What area of your life is still in progress? How will you keep moving on?
 
Father God, continue to shape me to be Your wonderful masterpiece. Amen.
 
St. John Jones, priest and martyr, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive