A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

“Today if you hear his voice, do not harden your heart” (Hebrews 3:15). - Daily Bible Reflections July 23,2015

BLESSED EYES!
BLESSED EARS!
 
“But blessed are your eyes, because they see, and your ears, because they hear.” – Matthew 13:16
 
       I started reading the Bible when I was in college. I got the habit from my father. When I was in high school, I saw my father reading the Bible every day. He was so hungry for the Word of God. He bought different versions.
       When I was invited to a prayer meeting of the Light of Jesus Family, I listened to the preachings of Bo Sanchez and other preachers. Week after week, I never failed to attend our gatherings and listen attentively to the Word of God preached.
       Scripture has influenced my life a lot. It has given me instructions that guided me in my actions and decisions. It has pointed out sins and wrongdoings that I have repented of. It has proclaimed promises that I claimed for my life. Through the Word of God, I have come to know, love and serve Him.
       The Lord has opened my eyes and ears to see Him and to hear His voice, to know the truth and to discover His will for my life. By His grace, I am able to share His Word to others, to bless and encourage them, to lift and inspire them, to instruct and to lead them to Jesus. Meann Tee (meanntytee@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: “Today if you hear his voice, do not harden your heart” (Hebrews 3:15).
 
Father, open my eyes that I may see Your loving gaze. Open my ears that I may hear Your tender voice.
 
St. Bridget, religious, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive