A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

What are you praying for? Does your faith match the size of your request? - Daily Bible Reflections July 6,2015


BIG BASKET
 
“Your faith has saved you.” – Matthew 9:22
 
       I once went to the grocery to buy a couple of things for the kitchen. Since I knew I only wanted a few items, I didn’t bother getting a basket. I just grabbed stuff and carried them by hand.
       Soon, my hands were full. Then I saw some stuff that wasn’t on my shopping list but I felt I needed. So I decided to get a basket.
       Later on, the basket was full, too. So I got a shopping cart and placed the basket inside. I went home with much more than I had planned to buy.
       I believe God has no problem blessing us. The question is, how much are we willing to receive? The answer lies in how much faith we have. Sometimes we pray for things but we don’t believe enough that we will receive them. How can God place big blessings in small containers?
       If we’re willing to settle for small blessings, that’s all we’ll get. But if we want big blessings, we need shopping cart-sized faith. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.g@svrtv.com)
 
Reflection: What are you praying for? Does your faith match the size of your request?
 
Lord, I choose to believe — big time.
 
St. Maria Goretti, virgin and martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive