A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Heaven celebrates each time a lost sheep is found. Would you like to cause a heavenly celebration today? - Daily Bible Reflections July 8,2015


THE LOST

NECKLACE
 
“Go rather to the lost sheep.” – Matthew 10:6
       The car came to a screeching halt as I asked the driver to stop. I suddenly noticed from the photos taken at the party I just attended that my neck was bare. Where was my necklace?
       The house of my friend Mary was already dark. The party was over. But that didn’t prevent me from knocking at her door to ask for help. No furniture was left unturned and the search extended to the driveway and even to the street outside with the help of a flashlight. Text messages were hurriedly sent to close friends who were present at the party, but this yielded no positive news.
       If I was distraught over a lost necklace and exerted every effort to find it at all costs, how much more troubled could our heavenly Father be over the loss of one of His sheep? His unconditional love for each of us is unfathomable and knows no bound. No words can adequately describe His pain and sadness.
       In today’s Gospel, Jesus instructs His Twelve Disciples “to go rather to the lost sheep” (Matthew10:6).
       We are His modern-day disciples. Have we gone out to seek the lost? Mari Sison-Garcia (mari_sison_garcia@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Heaven celebrates each time a lost sheep is found. Would you like to cause a heavenly celebration today?
 
Lord, use me to bring back a lost sheep. I offer myself to You as Your instrument of joy.
 
St. Gregory Grassi and Companions, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive