A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Are you open to God’s call to be one of His laborers in the harvest? What gifts do you have that you can use to help? - Daily Bible Reflections July 7,2015

WANTED: HARVESTERS
 
The harvest is abundant but the laborers are few. – Matthew 9:37
 
       Here I am, Lord / Is it I, Lord? / I have heard You calling in the night / I will go, Lord / If You lead me / I will hold Your people in my heart.
       I love hearing and singing this song which I learned when I was still young. It reminds me to use my God-given gifts to do my share in this abundant harvest.
       God has placed in my heart a strong desire to share about Him and His work in my life through writing and speaking. He has also given me opportunities to lead groups at different points in my life. I believe that it is through these gifts that God wants me to take part in the great harvest.
       First Corinthians 12:4-7 says, “There are different kinds of spiritual gifts but the same Spirit; there are different forms of service but the same Lord; there are different workings but the same God who produces all of them in everyone. To each individual the manifestation of the Spirit is given for some benefit.” As Bishop Jesse Mercado said in his homily at the Kerygma Conference 2013, “Your gift, your charism, is your way of contributing to the Church.” Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag (teregmps@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Are you open to God’s call to be one of His laborers in the harvest? What gifts do you have that you can use to help?
 
Lord, I pray that I would always be ready to say yes to You whenever You call me. May I readily obey also when You send me.
 
Blessed Emmanuel Ruiz and Companions, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive