A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What miracles has the Lord done in your life? - Daily Bible Reflections January 7,2014

THE MIRACLE INSIDE
MY BAG
 
They had not understood the incident of the loaves. – Mark 6:52
 
Over the weekend, I gave my tithes to my parish, paid my bills, gave a week’s allowance to my scholar, donated an amount to the family of a friend who had died, bought some groceries, and so on. As I counted the money left in my wallet, I wondered, “Will this be enough for 10 days?” I doubted it, because I still had some expected cash outlays.
       In years past, I would panic if I had less than P5,000 in my wallet. This time, instead of panicking, I simply prayed. “Lord, I trust in You. You are my provider.”
       Shortly after, as I was clearing my bag of receipts and other litter, I saw a folded envelope. Inside were two crisp P500 bills! It was a token from the organizer of an event that I had helped out with a few months earlier. “Thank You, Lord!” I smiled. It was a miracle, and I knew the Lord had more in store for me.
       In the Bible, we read about the wonders that Jesus had worked. Today, we too experience His miracles — big and small. But sometimes, we fail to remember what He has done for us when we are in our darkest moments.
       Maybe it’s time we recall the miracles He has wrought in our lives. Let’s trust that He will do so much more if we allow Him! Tess V. Atienza (svp_tvatienza@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: What miracles has the Lord done in your life?
 
Dearest Lord, thank You for Your miracles in my life. Help me to trust that You are always there, ready to perform another one, and another one, and another one….
 
Blessed Angela of Foligno, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive