A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

In what ways has God been faithful to you in the past? - Daily Bible Reflections January 29,2014


COMPLETING
GRADUATE SCHOOL
 
“I have been with you wherever you have gone… Now I will make your name great, like the names of the greatest men on earth.” – 2 Samuel 7:9
 
I enrolled in graduate school five and a half years ago. I started very eager and gung-ho. But school became more difficult as my full-time job became more demanding. Research and papers took away personal time because of Saturday work. Our office location also changed, so travel to school was a marathon — a run to the train, a switch midway, a tricycle ride, and a sprint to class.
       I took a leave of absence for two years.
       I re-enrolled, determined to graduate even though I knew I was rusty. I wasn’t as confident and enthusiastic, and was always anxious about my requirements. I prayed fervently that God would pull me through, especially when I felt demotivated.
       I will defend my final paper in two days, and frankly, I’m still a bit anxious. What gives me hope is that, in the last five and a half years, God was with me through every paper, exam and presentation. He is the reason I have come this far. I know He will complete the work He has begun. Kitty D. Ferreria (kittydulay@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: In what ways has God been faithful to you in the past?
 
Lord, help me recognize how You have been with me in the past, how You carry me through the present, and how You guarantee my future.
 
Servant of God Brother Juniper, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive