A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - May 24,2013


STUCK AND SAVED

 
A faithful friend is a life-saving remedy... – Sirach 6:16
I got trapped in a parking lot once. I overextended my stay so much that my parking fee exceeded the money I had in my wallet. I didn’t have an ATM card as well. In short, I was stuck.
       I started thinking of who I knew near the area. At some point, I was ready to beg for cash from a complete stranger. Suddenly, I remembered that I had a friend who was working near the parking lot where I was. Embarassed, I asked if he could lend me some money.
       He said, “Sure.” He lent me the money and I was able to leave. He was a lifesaver. Thank God for faithful friends like that.
       A lot of people are stuck.
Stuck in debt. Stuck in hurts. Stuck in stress. Stuck in a lot of things. You don’t need to look far to see that a lot of our family and friends are stuck in different ways.
       Today, I encourage you to lend a helping hand to those around you. It can just be a simple act of service, but to them it might already be a life-saving hand that you are extending. Mike Viñas (mikemichaelfcv@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Who among your family and friends need help right now?
 
Father, teach me to be faithful, just as You are faithful. Use me to be a lifesaving blessing to many.
 
Blessed John of Parma, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive