A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - August 1, 2012


WHY WE DON’T HAVE TO BE SCARED
 
For I am with you, to deliver and rescue you, says the Lord. – Jeremiah 15:20
 
When Francis was only four years old, we watched Jurassic Park I. I was worried about the scary parts of the movie. Especially when a ferocious Tyrannosaurus Rex bites the bald lawyer sitting on the potty. How morbid. So right before the T. Rex chomped half of the lawyer’s body, I covered my son’s eyes. He protested, “I want to see that, Daddy. It’s the fun part.”
After the movie, I asked him, “Weren’t you scared?” He said, “I watched the movie before. I know the ending.”
He knows the ending that’s why he wasn’t scared.
Friend, are you worried about your problems? Are you anxious over what will happen tomorrow?
Listen. God knows the last chapter of your life. And from what I hear, it’s very good. Glorious even. You have a happy ending.
You may be going through tough times now but fear not. Believe that you’ll be stronger. Your faith will be purer. Your heart will be bigger. And you’ll be more blessed than ever.
Because the best is yet to come. Bo Sanchez(bosanchez@kerygmafamily.com)
1
REFLECTION:
Do problems obscure your vision from the  blessings wrapped inside them?
 
Lord, may I always approach life’s difficulties with faith and trust in You, and with an expectant heart for the blessings that are wrapped in them.
 
St. Alphonsus Maria de Liguori, bishop and doctor of the Church, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive