A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

December 5, 2011
Remarkable Moments

“We have seen incredible things today.” – Luke 5:26

I have big dreams for my children.
My son has been diagnosed with autism and I am still waiting for the day when he can spontaneously and sincerely say, “I love you, Mommy!” When that day comes, it will be a wonderful day.
My little girl is just a toddler but I can’t wait for the day when she comes home from school and shows me her first star as an award. When that day comes, it will be an amazing day.
For now, I content myself with anecdotes from my son’s teachers of his progress in school and in therapy. Once, when his teacher reported that my son had spontaneously identified the picture of a boy and said “boy,” it was a wonderful day for me.
A few days ago, when I came home from work, my little girl came running to me, shouted my name and gave me a tight hug. It instantly made my day.
Remarkable moments are not limited to the times when extraordinary things happen. Simple moments I spend with family and loved ones are just as remarkable. Each and every minute spent with my family is a moment to remember and be thankful for. Mae Ignacio (maemi04@aim.com)
5
REFLECTION:
What made you smile today? Thank God for that incredible moment.

Dear Father, thank You for every amazing moment You have given me. Thank You for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive