A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections- December 14, 2011

Ever Present

And sent them to the Lord to ask, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we look for another.” – Luke 7:19

It amazes me how one man who walked the face of the earth more than 2,000 years ago is gloriously remembered to this day. His name has lived through the ages!
Thank God that I did not live in Jesus’ time, because if I did, I would probably be among the unbelievers. I rejoice that I am alive in this time and age of spiritual renewal because I get to experience Jesus in all His glory. He may have walked among men in the past but He still is ever present among us, living in people’s hearts.
I experience Jesus in my cousin. As my priest-confessor, he knows the ugly cobwebs I had woven in the past yet he treats me as if I were the most beautiful person on earth.
I experience Jesus in a dear friend who once wrote me a five-figure check upon learning that I needed financial assistance. I experience Jesus in the stranger who came to my rescue when my car broke down in the middle of a busy street.
My list goes on.
Let us open our eyes to the goodness that surrounds us, and see that Jesus still walks among us.Nova Arias (nova.svp@gmail.com)
14
REFLECTION:
In whom do you see Jesus? Make a list of the people who bless your life.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for living in our hearts. You have kept Your promise to remain with us until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive