A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

November 26, 2011
ABIDE IN HIM

“Stay awake...” – Luke 21:36

One starry night, inside a manger in the town of Bethlehem, God stepped down from His throne and became human. It was an event that had been foretold and expected by thousands of Jews. Yet no one was there, and very few recognized our Lord.
Years after, in the city of Jerusalem, an innocent man was sentenced to die. He was mocked, tortured and put to a shameful death. As His chosen ones gazed at Him while He hung on the cross, hardly anyone recognized the Messiah who came to save the world.
Now I wonder, if Jesus is still among us, would we recognize Him and be ready to welcome Him?
I think that the only way we can identify Jesus is if we know Him in an intimate way. We have to abide in His presence every single day. We need to stay committed to the tasks assigned to us and strive to be loving, forgiving and humble, and always praise God with hearts full of gratitude.
By being constantly aware of God in this way, I hope that I will recognize Him when we finally come face to face.Cecil Lim (cez_lim@yahoo.com)
26
REFLECTION:
“Can You see that as soon as the day breaks I think of You? As evening comes, I am near You. I am near You at every moment. I love You, Jesus!” (St. Gemma Galgani)

Lord, grant me the fortitude to be faithful until the day that I can behold Your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive