A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

November 15, 2011
extra care

Jesus said to him: “Today salvation has come to this house, for this is what it means to be a son of Abraham. The Son of Man has come to search out and save what was lost.” – Luke 19: 9-10

I have been blessed by leaps and bounds. There are even times that instead of being thankful, I tend to ask, “What did I do to deserve this?”
It’s not like I’ve been a model Christian. Um, I used to skip Sunday Mass — among other things. Still, Jesus makes me feel so loved and sends blessings my way. And His strategy of unconditional love works! I take extra effort nowadays to hear Mass.
Love and acceptance are indeed powerful and gentle ways to bring those who are lost back on the right track. Jesus takes extra care of those who need it most. Anne Macalino-Santos (annemac.santos@gmail.com)
15
REFLECTION:
Do I only give attention to those who are easy to love?

Dear Jesus, help me to have a bigger heart and to give more love, especially to those who really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive