A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

November 25, 2011
GOD’S WORD IS AT WORK!

“Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will never pass away.” – Luke 21:33

I was giving a talk in a Catholic Community in Greenhills where the attendees were still beautiful in their golden years. An author said that a beautiful woman is a work of art but a beautiful elderly woman is a masterpiece.
From the “masterpieces,” one stood out. She resembled a famous actress known for her beauty and acting prowess, Perla Bautista. (Your familiarity of her will reveal your age, he, he.) Her way of listening encouraged me so I planned to honor her after the talk. But she approached me first and said, “Great talk, brother. I’m Perla Bautista.”
I was star-struck! We chatted and I noticed that she was holding an album of papers. So I asked, “What’s that?” She answered, “A script.” I inquired, “Do you memorize everything?” She laughed and said, “Well, memorization is not that important, what’s important is that you internalize it!”
That hit me. Because the Lord is like the director in the big movie called life. He shouts, “Lights... camera... action!” The Light is His love. The camera is His omniscience. The last item is all up to us: ACTION!
Internalize your Script-ure friend, and He will crown your efforts with success. Obet Cabrillas (kpreacherobet@gmail.com)
25
REFLECTION:
Are we just avid fans of the Word or living witnesses to it?

Let Your Word, oh God, come alive in my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive