A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

September 28, 2011
SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

The emperor gave me all I asked for, because God was with me. – Nehemiah 2:8

Tired and hungry from a Sunday service, my friend Nell and I went to a restaurant to eat. I wanted to eat kare-kare or lechon paksiw but she suggested toho steak, which was also delicious. I gave in to her suggestion.
The next day, guess what my viands were? Surprise! Surprise! We had kare-kare and lechon paksiw! My sister said that her friend gave us the kare-kare and our eldest sister gave the lechon paksiw.
I got teary eyed. I so appreciated God’s provision. I didn’t even pray for them. It was just a teeny-weeny, unimportant desire I had that I could have let go easily.
But God noticed it. If He did that, how much more with the big needs I have? If He had given me this very simple provision, how much more with the things I really need?
This further strengthened my belief that God is always with me. As I yield to His will in my life, He watches over me and provides what I will need, even the tiniest ones I have. Ma. Luisa A. De la Cruz (ma_luisa2004@yahoo.com)
28
REFLECTION:
Do you believe God will provide Your greatest needs? What do you need now that you want to ask from Him?

Dearest God, I entrust to You my daily needs. I believe that You will take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive